Terms and Conditions
- Your roll order will be delivered to you by courier, and, unless there is an event outside of our control, we will take reasonable steps to meet the delivery date set out on your Order Confirmation or as otherwise agreed.
- If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date or time because of an event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- Delivery will be completed when the Products are delivered to the address stated in the Order Confirmation (so please make sure that the delivery details you provide are accurate as we cannot be responsible for any delayed or failed deliveries as a result of your error).
- You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery. Please make sure you or someone instructed by you is able to take delivery of the Products. If you are not able to take delivery of the Products, use the special instructions field in the order process to instruct us where to tell our delivery partner to leave your Products.
- If you were not home when the courier tried to deliver your parcel, you will find a missed delivery card in mailbox. On this card, you can see where and when you can pick up your parcel.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to all countries outside of the UK. 1838 Wallcoverings are available nationally and internationally through a network of independent distributors. Please visit our stockists page and select your country to find your nearest 1838 Wallcoverings Stockist.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We may update these terms from time to time so we recommend that you revisit this page to familiarise yourself with the changes. You will be bound by any changes made to our site if you continue to use it after the terms are updated.
CHANGES TO CONTENT
Our site will be updated now and again and the content will be subject to change but we cannot guarantee that our site will always be free from errors. Please note that if any of the content on our site is out of date, we are not obliged to update it.
USING OUR SITE
You can use our site free of charge as a guest or as a registered user. The majority of the site is available to all users but there are some areas which are only accessible if you have registered.
You can only use this website for your own private purposes. Although you may download, save or copy certain content, this does not mean that this content becomes owned by you.
All content on our site is our property and is copyright, trademarked, controlled or licensed by us. Our site is also protected by copyright laws and all other global rights.
We try to make our site as accessible as possible but if you do have any difficulties whilst using it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to ensure that our site is always available and operational, but unfortunately can’t guarantee this. We may suspend, discontinue or change any part of our site without notifying you. We will not have any liability if this website is unavailable at any time.
Please ensure that anyone else who uses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
EXTERNAL LINKS TO OUR SITE
If you wish, you can establish links to our websites but only if:
– you do not make it look like you are associated with us or that we have endorsed you in anyway; and
– you do not create/post a link to our site on a website that is not owned by you.
We may remove any linking permissions without notice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS IN OUR SITE
Throughout our site, you may come across links to other websites, which are not owned by us. This does not mean that we endorse these websites or are associated with them. If you have any concerns or queries in relation to third party websites, you should contact the owner of that particular website.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable for any damages that result from the use of, or inability to use our site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on
contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis.
Nothing in our terms excludes or limits liability to any extent not permitted by law including, without limitation:
(a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
By using our website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us blameless from any claims, damages, costs, expenses and other losses including legal fees, which may have arisen from your use of our website.
We put a great deal of effort in to ensuring that our site is secure however we cannot guarantee that it is secure or free from bugs or viruses, so please take care and take all necessary precautions to protect your computer.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site or our servers and databases. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
By using our site, you agree that these terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and that any disputes relating to these terms will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.